Last post before the EPT

I'm not selling shares of myself for the EPT any longer.

Jorj95 (30%) and Daee (5%) bought a total of 35%, thank you a lot guys, will do my best and hope to run good!

This Sunday I won't have my tournament, because I will be out for the EPT.

My new screens arrived this week and have a new poker workstation:

I'm using the laptop as an alternative, in case I get out of electricity...

The hyper-turbos have been good for me and I will keep grinding them. I'm currently at 300K Vpps, which is acceptable, but not good.

6 comments:

●๋• Dªia ●• said...

Hey André i just want to wish you the best luck in the EPT, beside leaving you a couple of questions.. i'm a new player in micro Turbo SNG, w about 200 tournament played, i'm just starting.. Just wanna know, if you are so kind, which was your info source and what do you read to begin playing turbo SNG.. well, that's it.. thaks for answering, and the very best luck to you!

André Coimbra said...

I had an account on pokerxfactor.com and used to ask questions in the forum and see other peoples questions.

●๋• Dªia ●• said...

Sadly too expensive for me.. I'm not that pro hahaha

André Coimbra said...

you can post your HHs and ask for advice on pocketfives forums or twoplustwo forums, I think that the people there like to help :)

●๋• Dªia ●• said...

i will do that.. thx for your help :)

DobleJack said...

hote I added my blog as a friend because you are a role model and a great player if you can come and visit me http://doblejack365.blogspot.com/ need advice, thanks